Life as it unfolds

Posted by Syarif | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, May 12, 2010

There are thousands of ways that people can or would do to find the meaning of life.

Some would go high up the mountains and be a hermit.

Some would visit a holy place, and pray as well as hope for some divine signs.

Some would experiment with nature; observing the environment for any crossing fate.

Others would seek help from a learned man - doctors, consultants, shrink or religious workers.

For me, I prefer to find the meaning by just writing (or typing for that matter). Each and everytime I wanted to write something, some other thoughts would come in. For each word being put, my mind flew millions of miles; thinking what can I do better.

These days, I do kinda a lot of copywriting jobs at work. And I like it. It challenges my creative juice and at the same time it gives me power to think beyond what others would see. Seriously, I love it.

Life works in a funny way. When you think that you want something, other things would suddenly follow suit. All I or we need to do now is just choose. One path in this world does not lead to a straight road. It will somehow create a junction.

All you got to do is choose.

Some will go bad.

Others, may make you smile.

Hey, that's life.

When I started writing this piece, I had something else in mind.

But I chose to walk a different path.

Thank God, this time around, it created a good smirk on my face.

That's life.

P/s: I started the entry with a raging emotion; to bitch around about a few things of my day (hence the picture).


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

Comments Posted (0)