Your Life Through Music - Randomly

Posted by Syarif | Posted in | Posted on Friday, July 25, 2008

Heres another one of those random-act-that-makes-your-live-more-cheerful kinda game.

Simple rule: Use you music players, put it on random and put whatever music that is playing on the slots.

The slots are basically a movie of yourself – from the opening credit – to birth – to your funeral and the closing credit.

Im using my WM Player, with about 7 hours of songs listed. So, let’s see how are the music for my life will be!

Opening Credits: L’Amour by Carla Bruni
[Nice song - peaceful and serene - something like a Mafia Godfather opening]

Birth: Guli Noh Sunduan by Lydia Kalidin
[Uh-oh not good, a sad sappy Sabahan song on by birth]

First Day At School: Can’t Fight the Monlight by Leann Rimes
[Hohoho! Nice one WM Player!]

Falling In Love: Muli Kampung by Linda Nanuwil
[Haik? Another Sabahan number? Okla kot... It does talk a bit about love]

Fight Song: These Boots Are Made for Walking by Jessica Simpson
[Hehehe! Try imagining myself wearing boots walking all over you - wahahaha!]

Breaking Up: Complicated by Avril Lavigne
[Sometimes I do make things complicated...]

Prom: A Puro Dulor by Son by Four
[Oi! My prom should be good la! Why this lagu kena tinggal awek plak? Adoi...]

Life: Hentikan (Dikir Barat Version) by Jabatan Keselamatan Jalan Raya Malaysia
[DAMN! I regret copying this song into my laptop. Now my life will be all about road safety]

Mental Breakdown: Windu Defrina by White Shoes and The Couple Company
[Hahahaha! I'm turning retro when I go mental?]

Driving: Superman by Five for Fighting
[Note: I DON'T cry while I'm driving]

Flashback: Erase-Replace by Foo Fighters
[Huiyyo... Thats one nasty flashback]

Wedding: Waltzing Matilda by Rolf Harris
[Perhaps I'm having my wedding reception in Melbourne? OZ, OZ, OZ! - Oi, Oi, Oi!]

Birth of a Child: Different Sound by Malte
[A semi techno number - janganla anak aku jadi jinjang]

Final Battle: Mahakarya Cinta by Faizal Tahir
[Hoh! I like! Just like a Godfather movie]

Death Scene: Cuai by Butterfingers
[Yes! Yes! more Godfatherly numbers]

Funeral: Berdiri by Suki
[WTF?!! The world is rejoicing my death?]

Ending Credits: Rap Orang Kita by Abu Bakar Ellah
[OMG! *fainted*]

My personal verdict of my life movie: It started well with a Godfather kinda theme (I've always wanted to be one) got a bit shaky in the middle - and totally sucked at the end.

Gosh... I need to think about my song selection~

Comments Posted (0)