Your Life Through Music - Randomly (Part 2)

Posted by Syarif | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Alright, I've done this before (refer to the post on 25th July 08 below), but the musics that I used before were totally random, and not necessary my favourites. Now, I'm re-playing this stupid game using the playlist that listen to almost everyday; to see whether my "movie" would have a better storyline or not.

The same simple rule: Use you music players, put it on random and put whatever music that is playing on the slots.

The slots are basically a movie of yourself – from the opening credit – to birth – to your funeral and the closing credit.

Im using my WM Player, with about 2 and a half hours of songs listed. So, let’s see (again!) how are the music for my life will be!

Opening Credits: Memikat Hati (Baju Kancing Suasa) by R. Azmi
[Oh crap! I have a sense that this indicates that my life is actually a comedy]

Birth: Sekai Ni Hitotsu Dake No Hana (The Most Beautiful Flower in The World) by SMAP
[Hmmm... Not bad at all. Everyone is unique what the song says... I like!]

First Day At School: Complicated by Avril Lavigne
[A complicated school life... Well, thats what school is all about, right?]

Falling In Love: Zephyr Song by Red Hot Chilli Peppers
[Yeah! Hoho! Just FYI, this is the song that I was humming when I first met Alice. Nice!]

Fight Song: Sempurna by Gita Gutawa
[Oh WTF?!! Although in godfatherly movies, slow songs are used to potrait a fight scene, but not this kind of sappy song! Curse you WM Player!]

Breaking Up: Volare (Fly) by Gypsy Kings
[I guess when you break up, you do want to fly away... And singing while being painted blue? Oh what dream! Note: thats what the song is all about - minus the break up part]

Prom: Hips Don't Lie by Shakira
[Hell yeah! Dance it away girl! Although I don't really dig dancing - even during proms :p ]

Life: Pop! Goes My Heart by Hugh Grant
[I like this song - but seriously, this is another indication that my life is a comedy. Although sounds like a romantic comedy, but a comedy nonetheless! Damn! I want my life to be more like action-adventure.]

Mental Breakdown: Sayang Kinabalu by Kimin Mudin
[Astaga! Ontok di hari tiga, tomu lod Tamparuli, mingusuk po hilod kadai, mogihum dot kasut tinggi - aku mereng... *pengsan*]

Driving: DJ Yang Ku Puja by Che'Nelle feat. Burn
[Oh gosh... a mixed feeling. A love-hate selection...]

Flashback: I'm Gonna Getcha (Good!) by Shania Twain
[Huiyyo... Thats one nasty flashback (again!)]

Wedding: Take Me to Your Heart by Michael Learns to Rock
[Oh... so sweet... Michael... seriously dude, learn rock and not ballad! Although the song is serene, but thats not what I imagine my wedding would be... aiyyy...)

Birth of a Child: Superman by Five For Fighting
[Although the lyrics won't match, but the spirit of wanted to try is there. Yeah, maybe this song would do]

Final Battle: Lagu Untukmu by Meet Uncle Hussain
[Aaaaa? What the hell is this? Can someone tell me what am I fighting again?]

Death Scene: La Camisa Negra (Black Shirt) by Juanes
[..... one phrase: WTF?!!]

Funeral: Time of Your Life by Greenday
[Yes, this is what I'm talking about. Good job WM Player]

Ending Credits: Fantastico (Fantastic) by Frank Sinatra
[Thats it, it IS a comedy]

My personal verdict of my life movie: A crappy comedy with no peaks, nods, or even common sense! I like my previous "movie" better.

Now... I REALLY need to think about my song selection~

Comments Posted (0)