Too wordy?

Posted by Syarif | Posted in , | Posted on Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Somebody told me that my blog is lengthy and has too much words, very less picture.

Lads, here's my explanation:

1- the reason I WRITE a blog is to express myself. Sometimes it can be in form of pictures, sometimes words and sometimes a combination of both. However most of the time it'll happen just like that and I'll just type away- along with all my arguments. As I'm using a handphone to make an entry, it's rather hard (and annoying) to look for pictures then do the copy and paste just to make the entry looks nice. I'll just leave the pictures to your imagination. That's the beauty of it- you can decide.

2- if I'm putting more pictures (or too much pictures) then it'll become a PLOG. Flickr will be much better. And it defeats the purpose of a BLOG.

3- if I were to use less character, I won't use it here. I have an account on twitter (which is a microblogging in case you still don't get what the hell twitter is for); thus whomever wants to read about me nagging, just send a request to follow me, aight? And just a wee reminder to those who use tweetlonger (or is it twitlonger?) to make a tweet more than 160 characters, you have just defeated the true purpose of twitter. Why? Just look up for the term "microblogging" on Google. You'll get it.

Thanks for reading.
Cheerio all!



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

Comments Posted (0)