Work and play

Posted by Syarif | Posted in | Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2010

As you can see in the picture, tonnes of paperwork are on my desk. A few projects and a few office admins were some of my the things I needed to tick off last week.

But hey, observe carefully, and you'll see FB's Farmville game is on my laptop screen. Yep, I play the game, but mostly either very early in the morning (before office hour) or very late in the evening (after office hour). There are times that I skip lunch and play the game.

Anyway, Farmville is not the main essence of my thought today. Noseree.

But I'm more in the mood of talking about the balance of work and play.

Up until now, I couldn't find the perfect balance. Most of the time I feel like the hours I have in a day is shortening - as I'm struggling more and more to meet deadlines. But at the same time I'm mentally challenged to make all the thinking and decisions (the cure for that is usually a good 'play' to release the steam).

What happen is now I'm tired by the end of the week and just sleep through the weekend (when I have any, of course). Yes, though I'm somewhat bright and fresh on Mondays, but it made my routine becomes a repetoire. Boring. Stagnant.

Thus I need to find that balance. I need to work with all the energy on weekdays and still conserve some for the weekends.

I guess everyone should find it.

Well, this entry doesn't make much sense, but hey, that's me! :D



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

Comments Posted (0)