Bootcamp: Platoon vs Platoon

Posted by Syarif | Posted in | Posted on Saturday, January 23, 2010

In the spirit of 1OBC, the bootcamp is organizing a platoon vs platoon telematch this coming Sunday. One of the main reason for this event is to actually build the rapport between the current 2 platoons of OBC Malaysia; the PJ Platoon and the KL Platoon. Despite having communicated in FB page, there are quite a number of recruits have never met each other- even in the platoon itself.

This is the chance.

And to make things more, err, interesting, there will be a donation drive during the day that will be submitted 100% to a charity body (which I seriously couldn't recall now).

Well honestly I'm not worried with meeting strangers and I absolutely have nothing against a charity drive. As you guys might have noticed, the abovesaid event is actually 6 hours away from the time I'm writing this entry. You see, roughly 16 hours ago, I just finished an OBC session at Padang Utara PJ. I have only 3 hours of sleep the night before, and about 4 hours left before tomorrow.

That's what worrying me. I signed up last friday in a wide hope that I could sleep soundly tonight. But the newly acquired PSP games made me wide awake since this morning, despite having sleep deprivation.

And to add spices to the situation, there were not many recruits from PJ signed up for the event. Making this handful of blokes the only hope to make PJ proud. The term ASTAKA Warriors (Padang Utara = Padang Astaka) have made the KL Kiasu (yes, the KL Platoon) all psyched and ready to combat sharp at 5.45 am.

I'm under pressured and overtired. Oh, to make things worse, it's raining now in PJ. Making the battlefield (Tmn Metropolitan Kepong near FRIM) would be a muddy arena. Darn...

Well, at least there will be sandwiches. I could now only pray that it's not as demanding as normal OBC session.

Sadly, I've heard rumours that it's going to be like Hell's Week. A bloody (literally) 2 hours of pain.

Aiyyyyyyy.......



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

Comments Posted (2)

  1. cool.......
    We should have an index of all Blogger @ OBC...

  2. Hahaha.
    Fine idea mate!