The Bootcamp - E2

Posted by Syarif | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I managed to gather my strength anyway for this morning. Roughly with 3.5 hours of sleep, the crankiness I had this morning was utterly annoying- even to myself.

As I have expected, I arrived 4 minutes late for the roll call. But good enough, as I was on time when the sergeants yelled out my name- thus no AWOL was marked. (But Alice, I think you need to contact the sergeant to inform that you were not absent- just in case).

Anyway, with so many people arrived late, and quite a number of AWOL's, we were punished with 70 grunts.

A grunt is when you drop down squatting, pushing your legs out to your back (like in a push up position), pull it back in to squatting position, then jump up to standing position. That's one time.

Like I mentioned, 70 times were 'awarded' to us at the start of the session.

Then we went on the circuit. With rope slapping, shoulder push ups, rifle slant, sandbag squat, 'mountain climbing', sandbag sit ups and star jumps, 40 minutes just pass by.

It was a good sweat though.

And now, at home, cursing my ass off the pains, and shall get ready for work. It'll be a long day today in the office, but that story will be reserved for another day.

Well, anyway, I need to find a way to pull myself together the night before Bootcamp sessions to makee it a better, motivating session.

Or perhaps I'll just leave it like that, just to keep my expectations low, and push myself the next morning?

Not sure.

But whatever it is, I need to keep on going.

Going.


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

Comments Posted (0)