D'oh!

Posted by Syarif | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010

In my last entry I talked about how I wish that the Friday would be a good day that would settle all my problems, make me smile, etc.

Well, I found out later that the Friday is literally a 'Good Friday' as in the Christian celebration day. So, in a way my wish came true as it was a 'Good Friday'. D'oh!

But, what I was truly wishing for didn't come true. Perhaps I need to make a new (more specific one). Here goes...

Please I wish that by Easter- before the day ends I would have all the funds that I need to settle all my debts, all the answers that I need to solve all my questions, and the emotions that I need to make everyone feel happy and comfortable with me.

I'm not asking for much, but, seriously if for some celestial or divine reasons that the wish(es) can't be granted, I'd rather re-live Easter 2010 over and over again. I just don't want Monday to come...

Please...



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

Comments Posted (0)