One, please!

Posted by Syarif | Posted in , | Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2010

Some people truly believe in religion - the God and other celestial being within, and the men/women of preach. They would hope for a divine bliss.

Some believe in God, but don't believe in the rest part of the religion. These people would hope for a miracle.

Some believe in God and everything inside a religion- but opt to worship devil. They would hope for a miracle also from their supreme being.

Some just believe in pure coincidences- with no celestial interventions whatsoever.

But all those people are hoping for something at the end of the day. Whether an eternal life in heaven, to become the army of darkness or just to have a beautiful life and peaceful death, whatever it is, all of them are 'hoping' for something.

Most of the time as a human, we cannot run from the fact that there are a piece of our lives (here or hereafter- depending on our believes) thet we want to make it better.

And more than ever, I am one of them. I'm not really sure which is the one I need, but either a divine bliss, a miracle or just a simple coincidence, I'm truly hoping that tomorrow would be a good, happy day. I'm hoping that tomorrow all my problems are settled and I can at least go to work with a lighter chest and a big fat smile.

Or, just make tomorrow disappear. The pressure is so tensed, I feel like puking and screaming at the same time.

Please, just one of those 'intervention' is what I need.

I humbly request for one...


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

Comments Posted (0)