Look into the mirror- I am there inside

Posted by Syarif | Posted in | Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2010

The subject of this entry was inspired by the song Angel of Music from the Phantom of the Opera.

Nice song it was. The Phantom - acted as an Angel of Music for Christine - reveals himself grandly by appearing in a mirror - whilst all this while he was only talking to her "from far".

But apart from that, the Phantom wanted to tell Christine something: that you can see everything about you through a mirror- and him being in there tells that the Phantom is 'in' Christine.

Cuing from that, I've been trying to see the guy in the mirror. More like trying to search actually. But, the more I look, the more I'm finding a stranger. It's hard to explain, and, maybe; just maybe, that I may am just being paranoid.

But seriously, I don't know who am I looking at anymore.

Despite his good looks, and marvellous hair (wink), the dude in the mirror is a stranger. Yes, there's warmth and slight tingle each time I look at him, but, he is still a complete stranger.

Perhaps that's why it's hard for Christine to fall in love with the Phantom.

You have a perception of who you are. But when you finally see the real thing, you loathe - unwilling to except that you are indeed- unique.

Hmm... Now getting back to my wonder of who's the dude inside the mirror, should I just continue this path of life, or should I make a detour?

Or maybe; just maybe, that I need just to roll down the curtain?


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

Comments Posted (0)