Yet another one

Posted by Syarif | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I've had a few sleepless night. It has been tolling on my energy level, and the stress- by golly- I really hate it. It made me couldn't stop munching on things.

I'm trying to find comfort. To a certain extend, Alice had given much. But, the things inside is eating me up. "Serves you right" a lot may say.

Well, what can I do? No matter what I do, it'll always be that 'it serves me right'.

When I'm quiet, I'm stepped on. When I open my mouth, I'm being despised. Worse still, if I try to be in the middle, I got stepped on while being despised.

I'm not trying to get sympathy, and heck, I'm not sure where this writing is heading. But one thing for sure, a got a lump of sadness, hatred and disappointment inside me, and I can't throw it out.

I just hope it will not explode.


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

Comments Posted (0)